Thursday, April 8, 2010

Babylon Revisited

The main reason why I picked Babylon Revisited is that i can realate to hit really well. Charlie Wales is alot like my dad not in the fact that he lost all of his money but made bad decesions which lead to other things. Another thing that i noticed was how Duncan Schaeffer and Lorriane Quarrles kept poping up and trying to get Charlie to come drink with them. That the same excat things that some of my dads buddies would do. I didnt like how Charlie really never told them to leave him alone. He tries avoiding them and when they ask for his address he says he will call them later. Then when he goes to the bar hoping he can find Duncan and Lorraine so he can confront them there not there. later he Calls Lincoln Peters and Marion doesnt think that Charlie should have custody of Honoria and that he should wait six more months. The fact that Marion saw Charlie with his two old friends was the main reason why see made this decesion. All he had to do was tell them the first time that he wanted nothing to do with them and none of this would have happen. Other than that I thought the story was great, it made it more interesting for me because of the fact that I could relate to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment